Hi Lesly, and welcome. Frankly I think you are being too hard on yourself about your looks. From your photos you look great and could easily go out and about. As to makeup, when I resumed crossdressing about five years ago I didn’t know anything about makeup. So I began watching YouTube tutorials, which were helpful but not to the point where they made a big difference. What did make a difference is I just started practicing and practicing some more. Now five years later I feel pretty confident in my skills and in fact am now doing theatrical makeup for local plays and events. I absolutely love the trans-formative changes makeup can do. The other thing I have learned when going out in public is too many of us girls worry about ‘passing’ when in essence the real key is ‘blending’. By that I mean wearing age appropriate clothing, adopting feminine gestures and posture, and just representing yourself as female. I know for a fact it works. I look forward to hearing more from you over the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?