Paulette Parfois
Duchess
Registered On: November 17, 2021
Topics: 2
Replies: 393

Hi Cristy, and welcome to a wonderful place to meet new friends and share our concerns and experiences. You look absolutely FABULOUS i your photo, and if I didn’t want to be your friend I would be SO green with envy!
I have only been to Guatemala once and it was only for a brief meeting. However, I have spent considerable time working in El Salvador, Honduras and Costa Rica, and if it wasn’t for my absolutely miserable command of Spanish I would probably be living in one of those countries.
It looks like your family is aware of Anna Cristina, just like mine is of Paulette. It makes it so much easier to follow our passion to explore our feminine nature when we don’t have to hide it! I just wish I had more time for Paulette, but now that the world is returning to a semblance of normalcy its back to an endless stream of Zoom and Webex calls.
I was reflecting on your comments about your attire in the late 70’s. Having been crossdressing since the early 60’s I definitely recall the clothes of the 70’s. (Maybe not too fond of the clothes but really loved the makeup back then).
I so look forward to hearing more about your adventures. Hugs, Paulette

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.