I just bought a cute, short wig and an over-the-shoulder purse. The wig is rather androgynous, almost but not quite like a long guy’s cut, mostly black with some gray streaks, is guess they call it a pixie style, which is appropriate for me. If I grew my hair out, I’d have it cut and styled like this. The purse is simple, small and faux leather without much bling, like a guy’s bag. So, I feel like I could use these to walk around in the evening in an accepting locale, duck into a gay bar or at least ride in my car. I could combine them with my tight jeans, my light blue athleisure top, a cute belt and my girly running shoes.

I’ll confess that my biggest fear is getting taunted or even beat up by some toughs. I’d feel so much safer with a gurlfriend or a guy. It would be comforting to have an arm or a hand to hold onto and someone to hide behind. I want to feel protected. Do you feel likewise? I fully understand why most women prefer to go out with a friend.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?