Your belief that 3% is low is correct. I have seen other studies that have estimated the level of crossdressing at 5%. Some have gone as high as 10% but I feel this is stretching the credibility of statistics. I will agree to the middle level of 5%.

This then gives rise to the question of “How many crossdressers are there?” A rough mathematical exercise goes as this. There are 8 billion people on earth. If half are male (I know it’s less, but let’s keep the math simple) that is 4 billion. If 5% partake in crossdressing, part time or fulltime, partial (underdressing) to full dress, that means 200 million men worldwide crossdress.

Transferring this idea down to your local level, if your immediate area is 1000 people the number of crossdressers is 25. (1000÷2×.05)

So as you walk down the street you are likely to pass one everyday. Your grocery store, your bank, the gas station, the post office, everywhere you go, you have the potential, even the probability of being in the presence of a crossdresser.

WE ARE EVERYWHERE!

Ain’t it cool. 😁

Beth

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?