Courtney Leshea
Lady
Registered On: July 5, 2021
Topics: 0
Replies: 13

Hi Jamie so proud of you. I ruin a lot of clothes on the job. So i dont wear any of my good clothes to work. I prefer stretch jeans becacuse they flow and move with my body. I wear panties. And a bra with c size FORMS. I wear an oversized top or shirt, just more comfortable for me. Paint my finger nails. And a little mascara and eye shadow on my lower lids. I starTed with a bra. And then padded it a month later. Then each month or two I would add another 1/4 inch layer. The guys got used to seeing the bumps grow. And now i wear them every day. I’ve gotten my ears pierced. We are required to have our id badges in plain site, so i wear mine on a pretty chain and pendant necklace. Just stay with in the company dress code and you will be fine. Over time you will come to enjoy being yourself at work. Have fun being yiurself.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.