I never had the courage to go in person to a wig store so all my purchases were on line.

Two of my fave online places are the breastform store and gorgeoushairwigs.

Before buying, I set out a budget.  For the wigs I’ve bought already, between $200 – 300.  At that price point, it is all synthetics.

I also did research on style of wigs, length of wigs, based on my face shape.  I also know long straight hair on me does not look good at all, so that was out.

For my facial shape, I found that shoulder length would be best.  As well, I made sure the wig style would fit for most or all face shapes.

I know that blonde hair on my skin tone would not match whatsoever, so I stuck to just black which works very well.

I own about 8 or 9 wigs, all were based on the criteria I listed above for myself.  I only bought one wig that I didn’t like, it was long and made me look like a guy with long hair rather than a beautiful girl.  When I found a wig model I think would look ok, I would find youtube videos on people giving reviews of them, so that way it gives me an idea of how it would look.  I tried to find people with different face shapes so it would give me a good idea on how it would look on me.

I also own a a few costume wigs, and for the price I paid for them, you can tell it is a wig.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?