Patty Phose
Duchess

For as long as I can remember, I had a fascination with women’s legs in nylons. I wanted to wear what they were wearing and look like them. Then I became mesmerized with other things like heels and bras.

From the time I was 4, I loved wearing pantyhose, heels and a bra. I wanted other pretty things too like dresses but had to settle for a shirt as my dress.

At 13, I began buying my own pantyhose. It was so exciting to get a brand new pair that was sheer to waist and had no runs or holes in them.

At 17, I bought some short girl’s shorts, a few bras and a pair of platform wedge heels. When no one was home, I would put on my pantyhose, short shorts and a bra that I stuffed with breast forms I made from old pantyhose. I would look in the mirror and an incredible thrill would come over me.I had great, sexy legs, shown off so wonderfully in pantyhose, short shorts and platform wedge heels. My breasts looked perfect. That was me. WOW! I looked amazing from the neck down. Above the neck, it was me wearing sexy girl’s clothes.

I decided I had to have pretty hair. I needed a wig. I loved the look of Daisy Duke and was trying to look like her. I needed Daisy hair.

I went to a nearby wig shop and looked in the window. They seemed to have just the wig I was looking for. Just like Daisy hair. I wanted to get it so bad but my nerve abandoned me. I would be so disappointed if someone else bought it.

One day I just went in and asked about it. They actually let me try it on. OMG! Yes. I must have it. Then I saw another one with the same style but in a dirty blonde. I bought both of them.

When I got home and dressed. I felt that amazing thrill and excitement I always felt. I put the wig on. Then I went and looked in the mirror to see how it looked. It was the most amazing feeling and experience. The girl with the sexy legs in the pantyhose, platform wedge heels, little shorts and perfect breasts was me. The wig turned me into a girl. No more guy wearing a sexy girl’s outfit. I was Daisy or maybe Daisy’s sister, or at least someone who looked like Daisy. It was the most thrilling and amazing experience, and the long time fulfillment of many dreams and fantasies.

Then I bean going out in my Daisy attire. It was incredibly exciting and thrilling and nearly as scary. I gradually got bolder each time out. When I bought pantyhose for the first time while dressed like that, I thought that was the ultimate experience and fantasy lived. Then I went shopping for shoes. That I thought was even bolder. Then came many other experiences and adventures. All incredibly, exciting, thrilling and scary.

I did all that for me. No one else but me was having those experiences and thrills. I know it sounds really silly to seek such intense thrills doing that, but there simply was no other way to feel like that.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?