Anonymous
Lady

Yep wearing nice forms is wonderful.

Seems you’re deep in the pink fog with short visibility and I can understand that mindset. I always hate having to take my forms off and will wear them just as long as possible even taking unnecessary risks. There is something special and triggering about having that weight and lovely shape on our chest… and the beautiful bras! Like many, I wish I could just wear them all day, every day, every place I go and would but for society.

I think that after a bit when the fog clears you will realize the expense and trouble of getting implants is too much unless you really are going to fully transition. Also, I’ve read many GG’s who have implants are unhappy with them claiming they make them sick… idk.

So while it may be exciting to think about having implants its also only a fantasy for many of us. I suggest you wear your forms as often as possible and hope that eases your pain.

I had a friend who wore C cup forms every day throughout his daily life without presenting female. I asked him how people reacted and what did he tell those who inquired. He said most looked but said nothing and when asked about it he told them he had a strong female side and his therapist told him to wear the forms as a comfort item like some people have comfort pets. So we can have “comfort” bras and forms now if you’re so bold.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?