Anonymous

Hello Ladies,

I hope you all had great weekends!

Let’s call this “Update #1”. The Magical Medical tour continues this week, but picking up steam. 1) Today, Tuesday, had a Covid test so I can have a lung biopsy on Thursday, since they found a couple nodules on my lungs from the CT last week. 2) Wednesday, a new PET scan is scheduled, to get an updated look at everything before we proceed; 3) Thursday, lung biopsy; 4) Meeting with Radiology Oncologist, supposedly to finalize the plan to proceed with 28 treatments (5 days/week for @ 6 weeks) In conjunction with Hormone therapy, and all that that entails. 5) Next week, start radiation and hormones. 6) 6/8/2022, Urology surgeon still wants to see us to wrap up.

Whew, and we are 5 months in to the process and a long way to go.

MANY questions about our choice to go radiation vs. surgery. In a nutshell, it was determined by how far along I am. The cancer is no longer encapsulated which now makes it a better option to radiate everything.

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and insights, including your personal experiences. You can only imagine how much I appreciate everything.

My plan is to try to post updates only as things occur. I don’t want to burden anybody with my situation, but many have asked to be kept informed.

Otherwise, I plan on using the CDH site as usual, reading, learning and enjoying all of your escapades.

Thank you all. Keep smiling!

Abby XOXOXO

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?