I live in continental Europe and would love meeting other CDs and trans women as I enjoy very much venturing out fully dressed. I often use my car to discover other cities and go sightseeing. I feel very relieved, proud and liberated each time I do it. Company of another lady would be great in feeling less lonely, sharing our experiences and learning from each other. It’s such great fun to express my true self with the opportunity to share my desire in presenting myself as the woman I feel I should be. I have been out quite a number of times and also know the not-so-nice sensation of males wanting to approach and start a conversation with me, or simply start following me while I walk. Being with another CD sister would make me feel more comfortable in these types of situations. Thank you so much for this lovely post, and with my warmest hugs and kisses to all of you. Let’s be proud and confident to show the world who we are my dear ladies 🙂

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?