Hey, Ladies:

For me, I would most definitely have to say dresses. I’ve always had a thing for a beautiful woman in a long, flowing flower print summer dress, especially the kind that has buttons all the way over the dresses length. Such dresses, for me are the epidemy of beauty, elegance, and femininity.  But if worn in a certain way they can also be daring and a little risqué. I find all of these things to be attractive in a woman and qualities that I have always longed to emulate in my own femininity.

I just love the way that a pretty, form fitting dress hugs my curves in a continuous flowing way. I love the way that they are versatile. A woman can wear them just the way that they are, can layer with them. I love the way that you can add a cute little belt with a dresss and really make it pop.

But what i love about dresses is that they can also come in the form of formal or evening gowns. Oh how this girl has always longed to slip into some of those glorious gowns that one sees movie stars wear at award shows.

And don’t even get me started on wedding dresses. I’ve spent many of lazy days watching “Say Yes to the Dress.” Oh some day to be able to wear one of those glorious creations.

Don’t get me wrong. I do love a cute little blouse and skirt ensemble. I find black leather mini-skirts to die for, Love me a cute little pencil skirt. But  when it comes to understanding what works for me and my body, I find dresses much easier to deal with. With the whole area of cute tops and skirts I find myself clueless on how to coordinate them and what truly works for my body. I so wish that i had some girl friends in my life to help me with such things.

(On a side note. I just want to say that I enjoy being able to answer questions like this and with chatting with ladies with you on this sight, i never imagined that girl talk could be this much fun and feel so natural. So, with that in mind, I saw thank you to all of the lovely ladies on this sight.)

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?