Jessica Ann Flowers
Duchess
Registered On: July 18, 2021
Topics: 1
Replies: 14

Ladies:

I voted cotton when answering the question in discussion here. That answer ultimately stems from my inexperience with the variety of panties available on the market. I have only had the opportunity to dress enfemme for the last year or so. In that time, I have been content in wearing what I have been able to find in local thrift shops and at Walmart. While I have been fortunate enough  to find a multitude of variety in the cut and style of the panties I have been able to accumulate for myself, I have not of yet had the luxury of exploring the realm of materials that panties come in.

All of the panties that I own come in either cotton or lace. While i do like how lace panties look on me and just adore how sexy and feminine they can be, I find them to be quite uncomfortable to wear. I don’t tuck. Not that I have anything against tucking, it’s just not something that I do. Who knows, maybe in the future it is a process that I will want to explore. but for now it is not something that much interest for me. Because I don’t tuck I find that the material at the crotch of lace panties rubs against a certain part of my anatomy in a way that is rather irritating and uncomfortable.

I would very much like to try nylon and silk panties someday. I am aware Laura and Katies line of panties and very much like to try them.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.