Abby Blessings
Duchess
Registered On: May 6, 2022
Topics: 2
Replies: 19

Hello You Beautiful Ladies,

I know I said I would give regular updates on my Prostate Cancer.  This will be short and sweet, but will call it update #2.

The past week, Covid Test (negative), PET Scan, head to toe; yesterday, Lung Biopsy , because of what was found last week on a CT.  So here we go.

PET showed “legs” from the Prostate to the lungs AND to bone on my right hip, (left is ouchy, too.) Lung Biopsy was under General anesthesia, but went fine (good drugs, sleepy time).  Went home, had soup and went to bed.

@ 9:00 PM, the Radiology Oncologist called to tell me she has seen the results, very aggressive, and she wants to treat it very aggressively.  Anti-Androgens to destroy testosterone and Estrogens (several).  Radiation will destroy the Prostate and the Lung nodules and the C attached to the bone.

My wife and I have another Tele-med conference with her tonight, probably to set up the schedule to start, hopefully Monday.

Attitudes are good.  Everyone is confident.  Abby is ready to Blossom and Bloom.  Except for the cause, actually looking forward to it.  Hope you all can relate.

Wishing all you Ladies a wonderful weekend.  Talk again soon. Love you all!

Abby XOXOXO

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.