skippy1965 Cynthia
Ambassador
Registered On: August 25, 2015
Topics: 119
Replies: 1337

For work and at bar where I play league pool, I had been dressing in what I called ‘stealth Cyn mode’ since 2016- meaning all my clothes were ladies clothes just not obviously so -e.g. ladies polo shirts(slightly different cut on collar and sleeves and button the opposite way), skinny jeans, trouser socks(not as thin or noticeable as hose) and ladies penny loafers. Hair in ponytail not down, and stud earri9ngs rather than dangles/drops. No guy clothes since 2016.

With working from home since March 2020 and dressing full time there, I started pushing the boundaries at the bar- ankle booties or knee high boots, more androgynous/femme tops. Then after my Florida trip with Pru in Ft. Lau8derdale, I left the colored polish on my fingers (toes I had had color on for years already) and got second set of holes in my ears. Graduated to jumpsuits then added bra and forms, and eventually dresses to my ‘pool wardrobe’ and had no issues. Been fully out there since early 2021.

Ten days ago I told my boss and teammate about Cyn and that transitioning was quite possible/likely (started HRT at beginning of March) and no issues- though still working remotely. No issues there either and it is very liberating to be able to be myself wherever and whenever I want.
Cyn

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.