Hi Stephanie,

I do think about being alone and having that kind of freedom but I know I would really miss my wife and be incredibly lonely. When I think about it the first issue I run into is that I live in a condo on the beach that I would not want to give up. That really limits the ability to go in and out in fem unless I was to come out to the world which I don’t want to do. So, one possible solution is to rent a room somewhere to use as a extra closet and changing area for going out. Not too convenient and finding the right place could be difficult but it could work. It would be fun to have a bedroom I could decorate all girly.

Inside my condo I think I would be dressed fem without wig or makeup probably most of the time and the clothing I leave the condo in would lean toward androgynous and purchased from the women’s department as much as possible. Ladies jeans, soft tops, crossbody bag etc. I would be as smooth shaven as any lady and would have painted toes and clear polished fingernails. I would look into electrolysis to remove at least some hair that’s difficult to get to like inside the ears and back.

It is a fun fantasy although I don’t look forward to being alone.

Hugs,

Michelle

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?