Anne-Marie
Lady
Registered On: August 26, 2018
Topics: 4
Replies: 373

Hi girls. I think I have already left a comment on this thread but things have changed since then 😉. I now have about 100 pairs of knickers/panties of which the majority (about 70%) are thongs but I now also have some other styles including my silk French knickers which I adore wearing for special occasions lol. I must have about 40 bras. I found some online that all the girls where leaving rave reviews for last year so bought two to try. They were fantastic, fitted me great in the cups but was slightly tight in the band so… I got so extension straps and they now fit perfectly 😁. I have since bought another right of these with my well over two dozen Naturana bras (love those) and my probably about a dozen underworld bras and, oh my, counting has made me realise I have way more than forty (I won’t count the extension straps but I have over twenty of those, two clasps, three clasps, black, white beige, soon mounts up). I have about a dozen suspender/garter belts, seven corsets and dozens of pieces of shapewear.Β  I have over forty dresses in various lengths – I love wearing a dress, particularly one of my long ditsy cotton (don’t you love cotton dresses) numbers of one of the navy and white polka dot dresses. Then again, how about a lbd lol. I have about twenty pairs of leggings – there is a reason why leggings are so popular with females – and seven pairs of jeggings. I have three, eigth foot rails jammed full of skirts. Probably over a hundred skirts on those I’m not counting them – to many. Then there are the about two dozen full /half slips a and petticoats. Six pairs of women’s jeans, nineteen jumpers and about two hundred different tops – sharply tops, vests, cold shoulder tops, blouses etc, ect. Finally (hurrah) I have about fifty pairs of shoes including five pairs of ankle boots – phew! As you can see, I have quite a lot of items of femme style clothing. So much so I’m fact that I need a bigger house as I can’t find most of the stuff I have and have to fight my way into the closset for many items. I am frankly quite shocked and alarmed when I think of the thousands of pounds I must have spent on all of this stuff. As Manny a girl knows, shopping is not on!y a compulsive, but a very enjoyable hobby, and of ckurse, a girl simply cannot have to many clothes as we never have anything to wear 🤗.

3 users thanked author for this post.

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.