Mary Jane
Lady
Registered On: September 30, 2020
Topics: 25
Replies: 527

Maybe. Just be maybe. Its as simple as your wife stating she doesn’t want to see you enfemme.

We live on a farm. We often butcher our own meat. And I’ll often go hunting as well. My wife doesnt want to watch the killing process. But will help cut the carcass into portions.

Both my wife and I like watching “Dr Pimple Popper,” on utube. We have family who simply say “Yuck, I don’t want to watch that stuff.” (Yeah I know. They are strange bods.)

My wife loves watching what football. Australian NRL, not soccer. Me. Yawn. Boring. Same when it came to the winter olympics. Yawn. Meanwhile my wife is yelling with frustration or excitement at the tv screen.

Relationships are always a continual flux of compromise.

Maybe you guys can explore why your wife doesn’t want to see you dressed. (Without you, or her getting defensive.)

I know you said other ideas apart from discussing it. You saying that is a classic 101 deflection in that real communication has waned in the relationship. Communication could be the very thing that is needed.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Mary Jane.
3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.