Natalie Jones
Lady
Registered On: September 20, 2020
Topics: 2
Replies: 97

Wonderful story Camahta!

I think tan line on a girl or a gurl are so sexy.
I work outside in the warmer weather here in SE Pa and keep a boat at the Jersey shore so I’m always very tan.
years ago I was in the boat for the whole weekend by myself. Given this opportunity I stopped at Target and purchased my first and only two piece.
it was something I always wanted even with the knowledge I wouldn’t get many chances to wear it.
I took the boat over to a very secluded section of the Bay and anchored for the day. I felt so good when I emerged from the cabin wearing it. I decided I would go up front and wax the foredeck of the boat. It was a fair sunny day and after an hour or so it dawned on me that there was going to be a tan line issue. I was fine with the bottoms but how would I hide the top lines. So regretfully I put on a y shirt and went back to buffing . It was still a marvelous afternoon. I loved the bikini bottoms and the feel of the top hugging me. I think I only wore it a few times actually outdoors. But that day I one I’ll always remember !
I hope you get to west yours more than I did

Natalie💋💋💋🌞

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.