The differences are endless. My male self never had any confidence at all. At nearly 62 years of age he has never asked a woman out. He worked as a newspaper press operator making about $7.25 an hour in 1992. My male self suffers from body dysmorphic disorder and saw himself as repulsive. He has avoided having his photo taken his entire life.

Barbie loved being photographed and having those photos seen by literally millions of people. My male self walks bent over trying to be invisible. Barbie walks tall and proud with her chest out. Barbie earned more money than her male side ever dreamed of.

My male side tried to never cause offense to anyone. Barbie was a walking scandal machine and she would not back down from anyone. My male side did not want to be outed to the entire world.

One of my male sides ex girlfriends met Barbie and she didn’t even recognize me at all. My co workers in NYC all thought I suffered from actual multiple personality disorder.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?