Hi Roberta, When my boobs were full b cup (they’ve shrunken a little now that I’m older) they used to bounce around all day if I didn’t tie them down.  After doing a days work on a tractor or with a chainsaw they could be real sore if they weren’t supported.  For me, my underwire bras worked best for that purpose.  Yet, at the end of the day you could wring out a gallon of water from them so that was a downside of being bound up on a hot day.  Additionally, my daily work sometimes involves lots of physical motions and underwires would poke and bands would ride up and nipples would chafe and cups would shift and hooks would dig and straps would slip.  All of these things would remind me that “oh ya, I’ve got my bra on” and when I didn’t have boobs I would be just shirtless and worry free”.  For the most part it really wasn’t  that much of a problem to me, just more of a bother.  If it really was bad, then that bra was retired quickly and I just looked around for a bra style that worked better for me.  So yup, when I take my clothes off and ago to bed, I do remove my bra and rub my breasts just like many other bra wearers.  If my bra was uncomfortable then perhaps I would hate it but it’s not and I don’t.

On an additional note, I wanted to say that I really liked your pics from Keystone.  Family obligations prevented me from going this year.  It looks like you had a great time and thanks for sharing .   Marg

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?