Holly Morris
Lady
Registered On: April 15, 2022
Topics: 23
Replies: 47

Hi Debbie Lynn.

As many of our sisters here have said, yes, I would. However, that’s if I was a single woman, which I’m not. I would love to be on the other side of the fence, getting ready to go out with that special man. Getting ready, picking out the most feminine and pretty lingerie to wear under my new dress. Doing my makeup carefully, so as to look my best for my man. Then choosing just the right jewelry, doing my nails in a pretty color to complement my  outfit, selecting my favorite high heels, selecting just the right cut, color and style of wig to wear to enhance my feminine features, and then finally, spraying on just a spritz of his favorite perfume that he likes me to wear. Then waiting with the anticipation of a teenage girl until he arrives to pick me up and go out on our date.

Yes, that is the fantasy, isn’t it???

But at this point, sadly, that is all that it will remain, so while the answer to your question remains a resounding “Yes!” it is only in my mind and in my fantasies.

Hugs,

Holly

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.