Hi Kerri

When I lived in Baltimore I had a third floor apartment. There was no way to buzz guests into the building so I would have to go down the stairs to let people in all the time. I was always walking past some neighbor or other.

I would be in heels so about 6’11 tall and dressed in some very sexy outfits. There were a lot of gay men and art students from MICA in my building. One art student stopped me and told me how pretty I was and asked about how I got my breasts. I told her the story of how I got my implants which she thought was “so cool”.

I went and introduced myself as Barbie to some new neighbors across the hall from me. I also took them my home made pasta to welcome them to the building.

In NYC I actually had to try and hide from the neighbors. I was living in a commercially zoned space rent free in Manhattan which is against all sorts of silly rules and laws. That made going out very interesting. Once I was around the corner and away from the entrance I no longer cared who saw me.

It felt crazy having to sneak out from where I was living to go to Times Square dressed in a hot pink mini dress and five inch heels. Being in Times Square in front of the Marriott at peak rush hour was the thrill of a lifetime.

When I lived in rural PA I was never caught going out that I know of. I did drive by neighbors going in the opposite direction and just hoped they didn’t notice a blonde was driving my car.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?