I was a freshman in high school and parents and siblings all safely away until the next day. It was a beautiful sunny day. I decided it was a good opportunity to lay out and sunbathe in a newly acquired bikini. I painted my finger and toenails and put on my long blond wig and pulled it into a ponytail. I then applied some mascara, eye shadow and lipstick. I put on my womens sunglasses grabbed a blanket and suntan lotion and went out in the back yard to enjoy the sun. I must have dozed off because the next thing I know my neighbor girl Sherri is calling me by name and asking “Is that you”?  Startled I woke up and realized Sherri, a Senior in High School had just discovered my lifelong kept secret. She asked me what I was doing. I asked what she was doing and she said she was looking for my sister and thought she might be in the backyard. She told me I looked cute and not to worry she would not tell anyone. She asked lots of questions and we talked for quite awhile.  I was so embarrassed.   I had always had a crush on Sherri. She was very pretty and popular. She was also a varsity cheerleader.  Here I was all made up and wearing a bikini. She was very curious about my crossdressing and wanted to see what other clothes I had.  I asked her to call me Lisa. We went in the house and made some lemonade. Then I proceeded to give her a fashion show. She complimented my taste in clothes and offered some advice. The last outfit I put on was a red and yellow sundress with tan sandals. We sat in the family room and talked for hours. I felt so at ease it was like we were two best girlfriends. After a while she asked what I was doing later that night. I told her everyone was gone until later in the afternoon the following day and that I planned to stay dressed as Lisa all night. She said her parents were going out for the evening and would I like to go to her house and raid her closet. I anxiously agreed. She left and called when her parents left. I went to her house and had a wonderful experience trying on clothes including some very sexy lingerie. My favorite thing was her cheerleader outfit. She helped me with my makeup and styled my wig. Sherri even sent me home with a couple of bags of her old clothes that she wanted me to have. She accepted me as a girl and thus began a cherished chapter of my crossdressing life.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?