Jill Quinn
Lady
Registered On: July 24, 2021
Topics: 1
Replies: 129

I feel as though I helped create the problems. I used to try and want to be a better than the women I was the day before. Not so much anymore. Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing has ever been for me. I planned a trip to Vegas, last November…. It was horrible. The level of selfishness anytime we are intimate… Is laughable.

Kay,

I seriously doubt that you’re contributing to the problem or are in anyway responsible for his actions or lack of action. Some people are just selfish a-holes and it sounds like you married one. Which means he was this way before you ever came along. Perhaps, demand counseling or get a divorce asap. You don’t need to be with someone so insensitive as to laugh at your depression. It’s not healthy for you to be in such an unloving relationship. I hope you find a good and healthy solution and find the happiness you deserve. And for accepting his cross dressing, thank you. Women like you are too rare.

Hugs, Jill

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.