For me, I have the typical fake diamond and band surrounding my actual wedding band. The wedding band is in the middle of these two and is almost impossible to tell it is not part of the other set.
I have left the house in hurry forgetting to grab the fake wedding rings and as such, took off my wedding band and had no rings on at all.
As many of the ladies on this thread have mentioned, there can be an impact associated with no rings on and men approaching them. In my experience it actually does not matter to most of the men for some reason – even when my spouse is out with me. I (we) receive mobile phone numbers written on a business card or paper even at very nice restaurant establishments with or without rings on. We both find it funny.
A TRICK I have found that works for me when travelling out of town on business at conferences is my name tag. I often keep on my name tag as it identifies my “global VP” position with my business attire. It provides an impression I am all business and not a blonde airhead out for a good time. The men are very respectful is seems to me anyway.
The men in our experience have been very cordial and not pushy at all. They wish for the conversation and peering close at whatever we are wearing(LOL)

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?