Lorie Peace
Lady
Registered On: October 13, 2017
Topics: 69
Replies: 225

I’ve been working the tan in a bikini the last few years, in the privacy of my back yard surrounded by woods. I still get nervous about neighbors.

Last year, after going on HRT for one year, I went to Clearwater and hit the beach in a two-piece. At first I wore a rash shirt, but eventually down to a halter top and mid bikini bottoms (Ruby’s control panel). In a couple of days I was hitting the beach in the full low-rise bikini. It felt glorious! And in the water! And yes, I love that tan line.

Last week I was in a state park in West Virginia, and took a chance to work on the bikini tan in front of my cabin, though there was a trail right in front. When I heard voices at the road behind the cabin, I jumped up, wrapped a sarong around my waist, and went to the porch to sit for a while. I didn’t want to change!

I thought the danger had passed.

Suddenly a young lady comes around the corner on the porch and says, “Towels!” to announce her delivery. I carried on as if this was perfectly normal, me in a sarong and a bikini top, asking her if they could deliver me some more firewood since I was out of it. She stuttered a bit, recovered, and kept up her end. The conversation went on for a few, then she left. I changed into leggings and T for the firewood delivery. I tried ot give the guy a tip, it being Sunday and all, but he said he was “Jest doin’ m’ job!”

The sun is usually at an angle. So I usually turn my side to the sun, tan for 18 min., turn the other side for 18, flip over onto my back for 18, turn the other side to the sun for 18. Mid-summer I go up to 20 min. per. This gives an even, slight pink (after a couple hours press skin with finger; if it leaves an outline, it’s done), without being sore or sensitive the next day.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.