Before I met my wife and was living with my parents, I never purged at all.  I had alot of vintage type clothing like women’s aerobic body suits, spandex leggings, and some nice one piece swimsuits.

When I met my then g/f (now wife), I still had my collection.  But when we decided to buy a house together, I had to start packing up my wife from my parents and move to the new place.  I purged.  All those classic clothing gone.

I thought I could stop Wendy from coming up in our new place, and for a while I kept a lid on Wendy.  Eventually she had to come out to play and I started to buy stuff again.  With limited spaces to hide her stuff, and running into medical issues, I eventually purged again.

It was a horrendous cycle, binge, purge, rinse and repeat.  I eventually introduced Wendy to my wife, and the bing purge cycle stopped.  She was supportive of Wendy so I no longer had to binge purge.

Now, I just “purge” to make room in the closet for new stuff I want.  So I did to a semi purge of clothing that no longer fit or no longer wear.  Those types of purges I am ok with as it keeps my wardrobe clean, I get to keep Wendy’s stuff in the open, and it allows me to put new stuff as I get rid of the old stuff.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?