I don’t try to emulate people, but I do like to copy styles and looks of women I see. I’m currently dressed very similar to a lady I say in the supermarket the other day. White pumps, black tights, denim shorts white blouse, black cardigan….. I thought it looked smart so I tried it. Do I look as god as she did? I doubt it, but I think it looks good and it feels right. My wife seems to think it looks good, but she says that it’s “not for going out”. I’m 55, the lady I saw was probably not 30 🙂

I spend a lot of time people watching when out and about. I’ll sit and have a coffee and observe people going about their lives. I often see women looking great in what they are wearing…. 20 years ago I’d be thinking “I’d give her a go”…. Today, I’m thinking, “I love the outfit, I’ll give it a go”. My wife knows that if she catches me looking at a woman, I’ll be looking at the outfit, not the person wearing it.

The weather girl on the telly this morning was wearing an amazing dress… I think I’ve tracked it down, but it’s from John Lewis and very expensive….. I’ll keep an eye on the budget shops to see if I can find a copy 🙂

Cerys.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?