Elaine
Duchess
Registered On: September 2, 2015
Topics: 33
Replies: 140

Yes I have been caught, and have told the story before, but worth repeating. Soon after I retired I started crossdressing everyday while inside the house. I got brave enough to answer the doorbell cause usually it was a solicitor or Jehovah Witness, and found I actually enjoyed the shocked look on their face when a man in a skirt answered their knock. So this one day I was dressed nicely when the doorbell rang. I opened and found my next door neighbor standing there. Awkward!!! Deep breath, and I invited him in. A tree had fallen from my yard into his, he didn’t have a chainsaw, nor know how to operate one, would I help clean up the tree over the weekend. It was so bizarre, me dressed in lady clothes talking with him about running a chainsaw. A few days later we met in his yard and cleaned up the tree debris. He didn’t say a thing about me being dressed en femme.

Coincidentally we had worked in the same building and knew many of the same people so I’m pretty sure everyone there learned I was a crossdresser within a few days of his visit.

6 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.