Jennifer Heels
Lady
Registered On: December 11, 2019
Topics: 17
Replies: 139

Many years ago I was dressed up and it was late at night.. around 9ish… I was all dolled up and walked out of my house. well my neighbor didn’t have a fence up at the time. I walked out of the house and locked the door, walked to the car, unlocked it, and when I got in my neighbor was in her backyard smoking looking at me. By then it was too late to go back in, so I just started my car and left. When I came back later that night she was not outside; today she has a wooden fence up so she don’t see when I walk out πŸ˜‰

If she would have ever said anything I had an alibi prepared: as I was in grad school at the time I would have just said that it was some sort of college prank or fraternity thing. She never asked or said any thing, so i never had to worry about it.

Another time I went put out garbage after dark and was in pantyhose and high heels; I just slipped some shorts on and walked outside. The neighbor across the street dog was out and took off; God is my witness I never saw him or her when I walked outside. And she came over to get her dog and saw me in heels. She didn’t say nothing but got her dog and left. IF she would have said anything I would have said oh well I like wearing high heels. Side note she use to let that little dog out regularly after I would come outside so she could cross the street and say something to me. I never was interested in her any ways, but after that night she has never even waived at me lol, Guess it is one way of getting rid of a noisy neighbor lol

Jennifer

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.