I was living in the bottom of a house and the landlord lived next door. My car was parked on a driveway that I could access by either the back door – which looked directly into my landlord’s kitchen, or the front door that was pretty private and the house was on the corner.

One night I dressed up and took the car out for a drive to see what that felt like. I was new to being en fem at the time. When I parked, I didn’t see anyone so I got out and decided to walk down the sidewalk and turn the corner to my front door.  I was almost to the corner when I noticed a woman standing with her dog. I was in white heels and a blue dress. I kept going and then went in the front door of the house, thinking “I wonder if she will say anything to the landlord” who was gay and living with a guy.

Well, my girlfriend later told me that the landlord inquired if I had been going drag. She said “Well I do have clothes there” but it didn’t matter to gay guys. She later became my wife and we went out as two women to a church in Mexico and New Orleans and Dallas.

The other time I was “caught” but wasn’t was during a trip to Amsterdam to check on a case I discovered it was a global fraud and had ripped off my new client for over $1 million before they hired me. All the addresses in Amsterdam and Brussels turned out to be fake. When the other side knew that I knew of their fake addresses, I still had not completed the investigation. I risked being found by them and potentially silenced. So I found a crossdress shop and bought some stuff so I could disguise my self as a female in case they showed up at night at my hotel door, i could pretend to be someone else and make an escape.

That is when I realized how females think about being outside at night and alone (I was in a nonsmoking room and needed to go outside to puff some weed I bought legally in Amsterdam). It all worked out and was a good excuse to do my favorite thing. But on the way out of the country, a customs inspector  at the airport opened by suitcase, which was full of dresses and started holding them up and looking at me. I said NOTHING! I figured it would only prolong the agony. Then he closed it and off i went! lol

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?