Anonymous

Evening Tara
Thanks for your kind message and yes,i accept your request of friendship!
Our paths are in different directions as i think you might well be on the road to transitioning and it said in your Profile you are Transgender!
I send you love and hugs from the North-East but i have been labelled as Trans by the local facility here but i am still confused as why should we all be labelled?
All i know is i am confused as to what i really am classed as but all i know i have a Fem side and i’m trying my best to let it out!
Hull seems a nice place to live and i suppose it’s not far from Leeds where you can visit TFF!!!
The nearest i’ve been is Cleethorpes but i am not sure of where and what the nightlife is for Trans/CD/TS people!
This is all new to me and so i must try to come to terms with it all even though i’ve been ‘confused’ for 40+ Years!!!!
I have never been OUT if you see what i mean so i think you are a brave person and as i’ve read about these things,very brave if you do ‘go all the way’!!!
I feel in awe of all these people in this site because in all honesty,my story is nothing compared to what people have gone through here!
So,keep in touch Tara and i will try to do so as well!
Respect,Hugs and Love
Anna M xxx

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?