Christina Isme
Lady
Registered On: April 8, 2022
Topics: 0
Replies: 179

Well dad said I would have to buy or make my own dresses so I worked the farms and packing sheds and back then it didn’t cost much for dresses and material to make dresses. My friends help me learn to make dresses and alterations to dresses. It didn’t take long  everyone knew I wear dresses so I started wearing dresses opening. Went to Florida with my mother I decided I would wear them in Florida. Well in Florida nylon can be hard on the skin but wear them anyways. My final state is Tennessee now Tennessee is a good state for cross dressing and gender change and people willing to help me with different things. I made dresses for the girls in the neighborhood so they would have some to wear. Started my gender reassignment when I met my wife until she passed only been married 10 years 1 wife and 2 boyfriends so far I am trying to finish my gender reassignment and looking for a new boyfriend I own a duplex so it helps with space to work on things like dresses. And take care of my dogs and critters,everyone accept me even the church accepts me this a good place for cross dressing and gender reassignment. There is a lot more to me but I will leave it at that for now talk more later with you

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.