Hey everyone, thanks so much for the replies. I’m not going to lie, reading them really made me feel good. I thought I would give an update of sorts. I tried filing for unemployment the next day (Wednesday) I was denied. I only had this job for a grand total of 15 days, but am getting paid for 16 as I was let go about 75 mins(and hour and 15 mins) into the 16th day. So after jumping through the hoops to verify myself to unemployment, they denied me as I didn’t have the time required to qualify.

I have put applications out, indeed is a great help as I can quickly apply to jobs, and have my resume ready to go. Even the assessment tests I’ve been taking over the years is helpful. Though nothing yet.

I’ve looked into a couple of passive income ideas to help while I look for something. Digital downloads on Etsy, and shirts on spring. Though as with a lot of my other ideas, these aren’t working out so well, and probably won’t amount to much. Well the shirts aren’t, haven’t even started Etsy yet.

I’m hoping I can find something I can do from home, mostly since there is only one car, it belongs to my mom, and she needs it too. Granted she’s not employed either, but I have used it for the last year, and she only had access to it for two days out of the week and that’s just not fair to her.

My confidence is still pretty much shot, I have NO idea what I did wrong and it is making me second guess a lot of my decisions now. I won’t lie, I am scared that I won’t be able to find anything that will help with the bills, and wind up living out of the car. In fact it’s a good 70% of my dreams at night right now.

Like I said, thank you all so much for your replies, it really does mean a whole lot.

I’ll keep everyone posted.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?