Danielle MacGuffin
Lady
Registered On: May 21, 2021
Topics: 6
Replies: 180

I’ve been out in public a lot lately. And generally I don’t care if neighbors see me taking out trash or getting the mail in heels and leggings. So it was a matter of time before I got caught.

First time my gay neighbor upstairs ran into me coming out the door as he was going in. He said “hello hello” in a friendly gay guy voice. I have no issue with him knowing I dress up.

Second time was a calculated risk. My partner and I were invited to a get together in a public restaurant with former coworkers of mine. I dressed up mainly for the guest of honor, because I knew she’d appreciate seeing me en femme. Figured anyone else there either knew, or didn’t matter if they found out.

Except for one lady who can be judgmental and gossipy. Of course she had to show up for the event. Hard to say what she thought. I got a hug from her afterwards, but I learned later she gossiped about me. So I guess some former coworkers know, maybe. Ah well.

Xoxo,

Dani

6 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.