Barb Wire
Lady

LOL!! Nothing like cannonballing into “The Life” with all that shopping! Christmas in June is awesome!

Okay, you may have some issues if your parents are on the “conservative” side-of-life. If that’s the case, my thoughts and prayers are with you…

At my age now, I just don’t give a rat’s-ass who finds out. In fact, my wife is supportive as are some of my neighbours, except the red-neck down the hall. He’s a bit hard to figure out, perhaps he’s a little sexually frustrated… Sometimes I wonder if… never mind…

All kidding aside, I see you’re from out west. I think your part of the world is a lot more accepting than anywhere else on the planet. I’m in a conservative location in Ontario yet no one has said anything negative to me.

Obviously, your cautious approach is the best one, especially at your young age. Keep the shields UP just in case.

Oh! All the feminine shopping I’ve done all comes with discrete packaging. In some cases, you may have to request it. Where I live, I often don’t get it delivered directly to me, so I have to go to the Shopper’s Post Office. And more than once I’ve been given my packages with a polite, “Here you go, Ma’am.” Must be my long hair and mascara.

Good luck to you, Sable!

Hugs, Barb

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?