My primary reason when I started is that I like wearing women’s clothes.  Looking, acting and passing as a woman and being treated as a woman are more learned behaviors.  Even very young it is apparent that a boy can’t just put on women’s clothes without being ridiculed or at least be an attention getter.  If I want to be able to wear women’s clothes in public, I have to learn to look and act as a woman, which leads to being treated as a woman.

I didn’t add makeup and nails, although that’s not exactly true.  I like some aspects of makeup (and knowing how to cover up a black eye I gave myself once was pretty useful), particularly eye shadows.  I occasionally like to put on nail polish, but I often don’t have the time to put it on and let it cure (not just surface dry). I usually have to be male in the morning before going out in the evening, and need to be male again early next morning.  Without enough time for the polish to really dry, it’s usually not worth it to me.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?