Katherine Boesemann
Lady
Registered On: October 6, 2019
Topics: 0
Replies: 36

I hovered over many of the options as most of them apply (or nearly apply) to me with only one exception, namely the “transitioning” option, as I neither can nor want to be permanently a woman.
I would, however, like to be a woman for half (or perhaps, only a third) of the time.
Generally, I am comfortable with being a male and really like being male, but there are times when it feels good to have a break from being a man with all its tedium and peculiar stress.
At times like these, it is incredibly relaxing and refreshing to assume a female persona and although I usually only indulge in this “therapy” when home alone, I have grown increasingly bolder since acquiring a wig (and mastering the art of creating “breasts”) and have begun more often to venture out onto my driveway while en femme.
Delightfully, not one passerby has ever given me a second glance (and I have noticed that women passing by are more relaxed towards me than if I were out in front as a man – which I find wonderful).
At some point in the not too distant future, I hope to stroll up my street to the corner shop while presenting as a woman.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.