Barbie Satin
Lady
Registered On: May 15, 2022
Topics: 1
Replies: 174

CD’s and motel or hotel rooms go together like peanut butter and jelly. I think every girl with a life out in the world has had motel and hotel adventures. I would bring along my own sheets in bridal satin or latex for hotel stays.

I always loved the feeling I had at a hotel. It was the feeling you get only from being out on an adventure. I was banned permanently from the Motel 6 in Woodlawn MD near Baltimore for leaving behind a beachball sized ball of aluminum foil in the room. I used foil on the walls, floor and ceiling of the room using masking tape to make a tin foil room as a photo backdrop.

I can guarantee I had the entire hotel staff talking about what was going on in my room during a week long stay at the Comfort Inn Airport. I stayed a week doing photos and video with a female dominatrix and the maid would come in to change the bed to find toys and fetish wear all over and latex or satin sheets on the bed.

My biggest hotel adventure was going to the Marriott Marquis in Times Square back in 97 on an out call as a dominatrix. That place has nearly 2000 rooms and is 49 stories tall. I my client had a room up in the 30’s. so I got to play while looking down at Times Square. I had to take a cab from 30th and 5th where I worked to the hotel and then walk through that lobby packed with tourists going to Broadway plays.

I am 6’6 barefoot so I was about 6’11 in my heels. I was in a pink latex mini dress, patent leather waist cincher and leather opera gloves with a pink Barbie purse and tourists were pointing and taking photos. I had to go to the front desk to ask which glass elevator to take to get to the clients room. His room had a great view of Times Square far below.

The time I saw a client at the Hilton in Scranton PA was another fun adventure where I walked through the hotel restaurant and rode up in the elevator with the client and some hotel staff. That was one very awkward elevator ride.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.