I had way wilder adventures than that in NYC. From the time I was a kid I was a devout adrenaline junky. During my time in NYC I would even work alone late nights and weekends at a dungeon in midtown.

I can only write about some of them here because others are rated a hard R or even NC17. I was known for being unable to go out without some kind of chaos or mayhem happening just by my being there.

I was a regular at the infamous old Hellfire Club where I would hang out with a man who was known as Big Ralph and he sold whips. He would stop by the dungeon I worked at and tell me we were going out on an adventure and to stay dressed.

I can’t write about what we were doing out there on a family friendly forum but on one excursion we witnessed a murder. Four pimps jumped out of a car and beat a fifth pimp to death with baseball bats. We then drove around the block warning all the working girls to get out of the area before it was swarming with cops.

I went out dressed one night with the fem doms from my dungeon to an upscale Manhattan strip club once, went out to a rave once in the city dressed and went to the club Mothers at Jackie 60. NYC cab drivers were all pigs and would offer you free rides for sitting up front.

The scariest thing I did was going on an outcall in my pink latex dress and black patent leather thigh boots to the Marriott at Times Square. That was the coolest thing ever.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?