Stevie Steiner
Managing Ambassador
Registered On: June 11, 2020
Topics: 79
Replies: 1875

Oh my….  Hi Chloe.  If it’s weird, then I’m a WHACKO!  You are not alone.  Military weapons and warefare ( esp. 19th and 20th century ) has been my passion since i was a teen – which was a Long time ago, lol.  After high school I even applied to the Georgetown University for Strategic and Foreign affairs!  Hundreds of military and history reference books, and literally hundreds of board  wargames to refight the battles with.

Lol.  Off the top of my head i could name every Japanese major warship in WW2 or discuss tactics at Jutland in WW1 (ad nauseam) or the folly that was the Dardanelles, to analyzing  German mistakes at Kursk or Allied mistakes during Operation Husky in Sicily…..  i could go on ya know 😄😄

But.   I ramble….  Sorry this stuff is my kryptonite for endless chatting.  🙄

Maybe its weird, but then I’ve been weird almost half a century!  ( haha, okay ).  And maybe it is not feminine, but isn’t that being  a bit sexist?

Stevie

Aaaand, before i ramble more, no its not weird.  Definitely unique, lol.

Stevie

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.