Maybe 20 years ago I was doing a remodeling job almost 2 hrs away . The homeowner managed several top end hotels in the area and every other night I would stay in one. Generally it was rooms coming out of a deep cleaning and not put into service yet, so they were always in top shape. Being a closeted CD with an unaccepting wife this gave me a wonderful outlet for almost 4 months.
I would often pickup take out and come back and dress up and have diner as Natalie. Since I don’t do makeup or wigs it doesn’t take me long to get dressed but back then I was really into under things, garter belts, stockings, slips etc. Then at some point in the evening I would undress and slip on one of my favorite nightie. As I’ve said in other posts here I just love waking up in a nightie and having my morning coffee. Something I wish I could do everyday. One evening I did go out of my room dressed and quickly make my way to the ice machine. Probably the bravest thing I’ve ever done crossdressing.
I was very disappointed when the job was over. But yes hotel dressing is a wonderful activity

Natalie 💋💋💋

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?