Marg Produe
Lady
Registered On: March 16, 2022
Topics: 0
Replies: 105

I only wear a gaff and tuck for very special times like when I want a really flat front with swimwear or bandage dresses.  Otherwise daily I wear a Warner’s Cloud 9 Seamless  Hipster Panty.  This gives me some smoothing and a slight tuck and it is very comfortable for all day wearing.  My gaff is the Mesh Front Gaff with Heart Pattern from the Breastform Company and is also very functional and comfortable.  I wear these articles to help me look good in my clothing and for no other reason.  They do the job and allow me to go about my daily business with little fuss or muss.  To me it’s just what makes my daily appearance look good and not unattractive while still being very useful garments and not a bother.  I don’t really see this as a taboo subject any more than the period products that are advertised on television.  It’s just part of my life.  I hope this helps others and thanks Anna Marie for this interesting topic.

Marg

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.