Barbie Satin
Lady
Registered On: May 15, 2022
Topics: 1
Replies: 178

I sure did Jess. My idea of leaving the closet was to do it as a pro trans dominatrix doing out calls to motels, hotels and at times client’s homes. When I began making my living off my photos, I became very good a turning motel rooms into photo sets. I would use light weight shiny fabrics and hang them as backdrops using masking tape to hold them up.

Then there was the time I went to a motel out in the Hamptons on Long Island. I went with two fem doms from my dungeon to go meet my insane stalker. He did not have a good night. It ended up with his ID and credit cards cut up, his clothing thrown onto the roof, nail polish on his fingers and Ben Gay on and in places it should never go.

He ran off screaming into the night wrapped in a bedspread. We then proceeded to destroy the room. I ripped pipes from the wall to flood the place as the girls slashed the mattresses and smashed everything. My stalker had promised us $10,000 and he failed to live up to paying us so he could pay it to the motel.

He showed up a week later at the dungeon for more. He had an even worse night and after that left us alone. When you work in the sex industry you have two choices and one is to be a victim. The other is to be a vigilante. I was nobody’s victim.  People in the sex and adult industries never call for police help no matter what. Men who become stalkers are dealt with in ways that will give you nightmares.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.