Stephanie Flowers
Ambassador

Congratulations it certainly a big step. I too had good  amount of healthy body hair and always some sort of facial hair.  Beards most winters, I’m a bit outdoorsy and its cold up here lol…  and always sported a mustache even back in my teens. But a few years ago that all changed and did the big jump. Started with the clean face “Oh” did that cause a stirr around the family as they  never ever saw dad clean shaven before  Then slowly and mythology began my shaving of the legs. Waited till winter though to start as it was easy to conceal and what a  exhilarating moment smooth legs couldn’t wait till get some hosiery on and wow!!!.. moved to my arms then basically everything.. my daughters  have never mentioned it as my wife had thought. Now with my head of hair grown out and its nearly 20 inches long  by the way my appearance is almost there. It changes everything I just wished the shaving wasn’t so many but it’s starting to get less and less. A sacrifice I’m willing to take to enjoy the benefits of true happiness…

Stephanie 🌷

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?