We’ll done Justbeingme!

I’ve been shaving my legs for nearly a year now, and love the feeling – as others have said it feels amazing with hosiery and the way clothes feel against your smooth skin – even your male clothes too!

I’ve also shaved my underarms and upper chest more recently, which also feels nice, though it grows back so quickly on my chest which is a bit of a pain to keep smooth, so tend to shave that each time I shave my face…

I’ve also shaved my arms too and because my hairs were very fair and not that noticeable, no one has said anything.   Same with my legs… my eldest daughter noticed my legs originally and called me out over it, but I shrugged it off and said I just didn’t like having hairy legs…my wife guessed the other reason mind…

That said, a lot of men into sports like running and cycling shave their legs anyway.  Body builders shave all over too, so it’s really not that big a deal and no one really notices or cares.  And I have my answer ready if anyone ever asks – I just don’t like body hair, which is partly true anyway!

Enjoy being smooth girls!

Jen. 🙂 x

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?