Patty Phose
Duchess
Registered On: May 7, 2016
Topics: 0
Replies: 1805

When I first began going out at 17, I did it in teeny steps. My first times was wearing pantyhose under my long pants but not wearing socks. After getting somewhat confident doing that, I began wearing a bra under my shirt. That was a bold move in my mind. I was out wearing pantyhose and a bra, although they were mostly covered. Someone might notice my pantyhose peeping out from my long pants or notice the outline of my bra. That was scary but exciting.

But I wanted to do more. I began wearing guy clothes and guy shorts with my pantyhose. That was a huge deal going out like that. Very scary and very exciting. But I thought I if I was going to go out showing off my legs in pantyhose, I had to be all femme. I could not look like a guy wearing pantyhose.

I bought some short shorts, a pair of platform wedge heels, a couple of wigs and a few more bras. I made some breast forms out of old pantyhose.

When no one was home, I slipped into my little Daisy Duke outfit. I looked in the mirror. My legs looked amazing in my pantyhose and platform wedges, and were shown magnificently with my little Daisy Duke shorts. I couldn’t help posing and admiring my sexy legs.

Then I backed up and began looking at my breasts. Up until then I had just been wearing bras under my shirts. Now I had breasts. I was posing and preening just admiring my sexy legs and perky breasts. I was lost in the pleasure of the pink fog. Then I backed up and the fantasy and illusion came crashing down. I was a guy in sexy girl’s clothes.

Those sexy shoes, those amazing legs in silky pantyhose that you just wanted to get close to and touch and caress. The breasts you so wanted to get next to was on a guy. It was total BS. Time to try on a wig.

I put the wig on looking in the mirror. Instant change. I was a girl. I stepped back. Waves of pleasure and euphoria came rushing over me. I was in shock. I have amazing, sexy legs. I have great breasts. I have amazingly pretty hair. I am a sexy girl. I have girl power. This is who I am. this is who I want to be. This is who want to show of to the world.

That took some time and considerable courage building. When I finally went out, I was so scared. I could barely get out of the car. When I finally did and went for a walk, knowing there was people off in the distance who could seem me, excited me. The more excited I got the less fear I felt.

I spent the day out, driving around and getting out and walking around in carefully chosen locations. it was many years of dreams and fantasies coming true.

I began going out as often as I could and when fear wouldn’t stop me. I found, if I got through the initial fear, excitement would begin to creep in and the fear would go away. That enabled me to get near people, go into stores, look around, buy pantyhose and try on shoes.

Then when I was 18, I got my own place and really began getting a lot of girly things. Lingerie, sexy stiletto heels, great sets of matching bras and panties, wonderful, sexy dresses and everything else imaginable and possible. I dressed everyday and went out often. I had the freedom I needed and didn’t have to hide. I loved it and loved going out even though it was always scary and I often chickened out. But when I did go out, it was usually very exciting and an incredible thrill.

I did so many and amazing things and had so many great experiences. There was a lot of chickening out but when I got past and through the fear it often was the most amazing and exciting experiences imaginable.

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.