karley delaware
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: October 23, 2017
Topics: 10
Replies: 426

Hi…….I like to do most things on the list ……….. the “other” is grooming my three dogs ……….a little obedience training …………bathing them …….hanging out together ………….watching TV ……….dressed girly! They seem to enjoy my girly side.   Also, in the mornings…………I wear a skater dress with thin shoulder straps…..love the feel of my pony tail on my back …….have coffee and plan out my day sitting in a rocking chair…feeling so girly….my legs crossed….checking myself out in the mirror……..   relaxing my mind in a kind of meditative state…………..while the dogs are out ……….SO is still sleeping……..then make breakfast  and bring it to her and give her medications.  Presently, she does not see very well …… I have breakfast with her………as a girl!!! I have a SO APPROVED …..Pony Tail …….that makes me feel so girly!!!  We have a “game” of “What can you see?” ………..I wonder if she can make out the dress I’m in? ………………………..karley

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.