Patty Phose
Duchess

Thank you Ambermaria. I’ve been wearing girl’s clothes since I was 4. My dream was to be able to wear pretty girl’s clothes like pantyhose, heels and dresses and have pretty hair and be out showing my pretty self to everyone to admire.

When girls dressed like that, they looked so magical and enchanting.To just see them move and watch their legs was a totally mesmerizing experience. I wanted to look like them, I wanted to know how it felt to be them. I so wanted that experience.

When I finally was able to do it at 17, I was so nervous but even more excited. it was the most amazing thrill and feelings.Of course I had to do it more and get bolder and bolder. Being around people, turning heads. I had girl power. I loved it. it was such a huge deal to buy my first pairs of pantyhose while dressed. Wearing pantyhose while buying pantyhose. What an incredible feeling and thrill. Then on to trying on shoes with other people around watching, I felt was even bolder. I was being a girl. I loved it. I wanted to do more and more and was fortunate enough that I did.

Nearly every experience was so thrilling and exciting. Even just dressing at home made me flle so great. Why would I want to give all that up?

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?