Jane Don
Lady

Life takes interesting twists & Turns –through Swinging with my wife I was coming out nicely & she was having fun with my fem side– We didn’t have a lot of money but it was OK–Then she took sick & died a couple yrs ago–To my horror I discovered that it was her 98%(or more) of the time maintaining “”Friendships “” I find myself completely Alone–& with a very tight budget & just tiered & unmotivated–I do manage to pay the morgage ect by working a lot of hrs–but have become almost Paranoid that they will find out at work & I’ll lose the house (It’s about the same cost to rent Now)–i did put adds up to meet like minded friends & or for Sex–but was not finding anyone local & was getting stood up over & over-(I’ll come to London they Say)-I’ve enen stopped replying – to go to these conferences ect cost time & money–I can’t do that- the online stuff just seems like a total waste of time & energy when you will never meet- i know–I do sound very negative but this has become my life & it’s not satisfying at all–does anyone have any advice how to get out of this rut/Funk & start living again??

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?